The Spectra Precision® 5.2XL 5-Point and Cross Line Laser is an automatic self-leveling multi-purpose tool that can be used in a wide variety of construction applications. It eliminates the need for a contractor to purchase two tools - a 5 beam pointer and a crossline laser - by combining both into one simple small product. For interior building and remodeling, the laser is used for horizontal and vertical alignment, wall layout, acoustical ceiling installation, point transfer up and down, wall and floor tiles, finish carpentry, and 90 degree squaring. The 5.2XL Cross Line Laser is as easy to use as a hand tool and can replace a level, square, plumb bob, chalk line and optical instrument.
With the addition of the Spectra Precision HR250 Handheld Receiver, the 5.2XL is also ideal for short-range exterior general leveling and alignment tasks including elevation checks for decks, pools, septic tank installation, masonry work, and landscaping.
- Automatic self-leveling assures accuracy and fast setup
- The industry's brightest crossline laser for easy viewing in all conditions
- Easy-to-see 150 degree lines with a biased upwards beam that intersects the plumb up point for fast plumb alignment
- Water, mud, and shock resistant for improved reliability and minimal repair costs
- Durable unit with protective rubber over-molding withstands a drop of up to 1 meter (3 feet) onto concrete and still maintains accuracy
- Ships complete in a soft case with mounting accessories and target
- HR250 receiver can be added for exterior applications for maximum jobsite versatility