Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction, and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Self-Leveling Cross-Line Red Beam Laser (SK105DZ) gives the user a cordless solution for level, align, and plumb applications. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK105DZ has a line visibility range up to 82' and is detectable up to 262’ with a Makita Laser Detector (sold separately).
The SK105DZ has a bright 635 nm class II red laser with +/-1/8” at 33’ for best-in-class accuracy. The laser line fan length spans past the 90 degree position to provide 180 degree horizontal and 160 degree vertical lines for full reference line coverage. For increased efficiency, self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT® cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT® lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
For users in the 18V LXT® battery platform, the SK105DZ has a power connector port that allows an 18V LXT® battery to be used with the Power Source Adapter (ADP05) and Adapter Cord (18V battery, adapter and cord sold separately).
- Selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines required for level, align and plumb applications
- 12V max CXT® battery delivers the convenience of a rechargeable tool battery and up to 40 hours of continuous run-time (battery not included)
- Red line visibility range up to 82’ depending on ambient light and detectable up to 262' with Makita Laser Detector LE00855702 (sold separately)
- Bright 635 nm class II red laser with +/-1/8” at 33’ for best-in-class accuracy
- Laser line fan angle spans past the 180° horizontal line and 160° vertical line positions for full reference line coverage
- Fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications and provides added protection of laser diode during transport & storage
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4º of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Highly protected laser windows are recessed into the housing for increased durability
- Rubberized housing over-mold for increased protection
- Simplified one button user interface for ease of operation
- Low laser brightness mode conserve battery power for extended run-time performance
- Power connector port allows 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Battery to be used as alternate power source with Power Source Adapter (ADP05) and Adapter Cord (adapter and cord sold separately)
- Multi-purpose magnetic bracket with integrated 1/4” & 5/8” threads allow laser attachment to metal surfaces, wood surfaces or Makita Tripods (TK0LM1001F and TK0LM5030F)
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT® series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger not included
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery: 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion
- Line accuracy (at 33'): +/- 1/8"
- Line beam direction: 2 line (horizontal, vertical)
- Working range (line): 82'
- Working Range with Detector: 262'
- Operating time (hours): 40
- Laser diode: Class II, 635 nm
- Levelling range: 4°
- Debris resistance: IP54 rating (dust & water resistance)
- Auto shut off: No
- Net Weight (with battery, sold separately): 1.9 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 2.22 lbs
- (1) Magnetic L-Adapter (LE00870131)
- (1) Magnetic Red Target Plate (LE00785638)
- (1) Storage Pouch