The ORIGINAL Drywall T-Square. The original drywall T-square has an angled crosshead, heat-treated aluminum construction and aircraft alloy steel rivets for strength and durability. A reverse ruled blade offers exact measurements in both directions.
- Heat treated aluminum construction
- 3/16" blade thickness, 47-7/8" blade length
- Cross-head is angled for added strength
- Aircraft alloy steel rivets attach head to blade
- Reverse ruled blade for precise measurements in either direction
- Head is calibrated to make accurate 16" (406mm) stud measurements
- Clear anodized finish