Crane® Composites FRP Products at GTS
For construction customers across AK, ID, MT, OR, and WA
A subsidiary of Crane Company, Crane Composites Inc., is the world's leading provider of fiber-reinforced composite materials.
At GTS Interior Supply, we specialize in offering products that strongly support our customers’ drives for success. That’s why Crane® FRP supplies are available* for order or pickup at any of our yards in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington, or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
*Inventory varies by location. Call your local yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have a product in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
FRP for Your Local Pacific NW Construction
For builders in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington, GTS offers a wide selection of quality FRP products from Crane Composites for commercial and residential construction projects.
Available in multiple lengths and colors, our inventory of FRP Wall and Ceiling Panels includes:
- Class A embossed wall (Sequentia) and embossed ceiling (Glasbord) FRP panels
- Class C embossed (Sequentia), smooth (Glasbord), or sandstone (Varietex) panels
- Sanigrid embossed ceiling panels
- Glasbord FRP panels with Surfaseal®
Available in a variety of colors, GTS offers Crane FRP Division Bars including:
- Kemlite, Sequentia FRP division bars
- Standard aluminum FRP division bars
FRP Corners, End Caps, and Trim are available in a variety of colors and lengths, including:
- Inside and outside FRP corners and trim (Kemlite)
- FRP outside angles and end caps (Sequentia)
- Silhouette Trims end caps
- Standard aluminum FRP inside and outside corners
Ceiling Systems, Adhesives, Fasteners, and other FRP Accessories
- Ceiling grid system cross tees and SG203 wall angles (Sanigrid II)
- FRP rivets (Sequentia and Kemlite)
- Hold-down clips for 3/32” x 9/32” panels (Sanigrid II)
- Pre-tooling mist and Color Sil caulks (Color Rite)
- FRP Fast Grab adhesive – 4 gallon (Kemlite)
- Crane Composites advanced polymer adhesive – 3.5 gallon
The Crane Company is proud to certify that its quality FRP products sold under the trusted brand names Glasbord, Sequentia, Filon, Noble, ArmorTuf and Kemlite are domestic end products manufactured or produced in the United States of America.
Buy Crane Composites FRP at GTS Interior Supply in AK, ID, MT, OR, and WA
Pacific Northwestern builders and construction pros – let us help you pick the perfect Crane FRP products for your unique project needs. GTS Interior Supply is here to help.
Use your online account to request a quote or start your order now.
About GTS Interior Supply
From our yards in Alaska (Anchorage), Idaho (Boise, Idaho Falls, Rathdrum), Montana (Billings, Missoula), Oregon (Bend, Eugene, Hillsboro, Medford, Portland, Salem, Wilsonville), and Washington (Bellingham, Everett, Kent, Kirkland, Poulsbo, Puyallup, Richland, Seattle, Spokane Valley, Tumwater, Vancouver), GTS Interior Supply proudly serves residential and commercial construction customers across America’s Pacific Northwest. As part of the GMS family of companies, GTS has offered exceptional construction products and building materials, from drywall and steel to insulation, acoustical tiles, and more, for decades.
About Crane Composites
For 60+ years, the Crane Company has been advancing technologies and improving the quality of industrial and commercial product applications. From manufacturing facilities in Illinois, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Indiana, Crane serves a diverse client base worldwide. Those customers have come to rely on Crane as their trusted partner in providing the highest quality composite and FRP materials for residential and commercial construction.