The 40V max XGT® Brushless Cordless 4-Speed Impact Driver (GDT01D) breaks new ground for the most demanding driving applications in wood, masonry and metal.
It is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor that delivers 1,950 in.lbs. of Max Torque, outpowering other impact drivers in heavy-load applications. An ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control and a one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck allows users to adjust speed easily. Users get up to 50% faster speed with 4 speed settings (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,700 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-4,400 IPM), when compared to Makita’s 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 4-Speed Impact Driver (XDT16).
The GDT01D offers 9 modes for a wide variety of applications, including two tightening modes, one assist mode, three forward and three reverse auto-stop modes. The two Tightening Modes (T-mode) provide faster tightening of self-drilling screws in thick or thin gauge metal, which helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece. Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins. Three forward and three reverse Auto-Stop Modes provide increased efficiency.
This impact driver is a workhorse tool engineered to outlast with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions. Reinforced gear housing provides additional durability on the job site.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built motor delivers 1,950 in.lbs. of Max Torque; out powers similar models in heavy load applications
- OUTSMART: Digitally controlled modes for a wide variety of applications; two tightening modes, one assist mode and three forward/reverse auto stop modes
- OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Up to 50% faster speed with 4 speed settings (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,700 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-4,400 IPM)*
- Additional one-touch 4-speed power selector button under the chuck for added convenience
- Two Tightening Modes (T-mode) for faster tightening of self-drilling screws in thick or thin gauge metal; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- Three forward and three reverse Auto-Stop modes for increased efficiency
- Compact length at only 4-3/4"; ideal for working in tight spaces
- Ultra-smooth variable speed trigger provides optimum control
- Reinforced gear housing engineered for maximum job site durability
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion 2.5Ah Battery (Hold for model number) reaches a full charge in 28 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- *Compared to XDT16
- System: 40V max XGT®
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- Speed power selection 4
- No Load Speed (var. 4 spd.): 0 - 1,100 / 0 - 2,100 / 0 - 3,200 / 0 - 3,700 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (var. 4 spd.): 0 - 1,100 / 0 - 2,600 / 0 - 3,600 / 0 - 4,400 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs.): 1,950 in.lbs.
- Overall Length: 4-3/4"
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.7 lbs.
- (1) 40V max XGT® Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver (GDT01Z)
- (1) 40V max XGT® Rapid Optimum Charger (DC40RA)
- (2) 40V max XGT® 2.5Ah Battery (BL4025)
- (1) Tool Bag