The 40V max XGT® Brushless 7-1/4” Circular Saw Kit (GSH01M1) provides cordless convenience, while taking on high-demand applications. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers 6,000 RPM for high-speed cutting performance. It cuts 3X the material in a single pass with a large cutting capacity of 2-5/8” at 90-degrees. This saw is ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more.
The GSH01M1 offers 56-degrees bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5-degrees, 45-degrees, and 56-degrees. The saw features an electric brake for maximum productivity, dual L.E.D. lights, and a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard, which combines durability with less weight.
Automatic Torque Drive Technology adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance. The saw is also equipped with Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), is a series of integrated seals designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS®) uses Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on and power-off communication between the equipped tool and dust extractor. Once connected via AWS, the AWS-equipped dust extractor will automatically power on or off when the AWS-equipped cordless tool starts or stops, running only when the tool is in use. This increases productivity on a single charge and reduces continuous noise at the job or work site.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers 6,000 RPM for faster cutting performance
- OUTSMART: Automatic Torque drive adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance
- OUTLAST: XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions
- Large 2-5/8" cutting capacity at 90°; cuts 3X material in a single pass
- 0-56° Bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 56°
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2" long
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard, and blade cover provide a lightweight design; weighs only 9.7 lbs. with battery
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) uses Bluetooth technology to power wireless on-off communication between the tool and dust extractor
- AWS® capable with Auto-start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5) sold separately
- On-board hex wrench for convenience
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- System: 40V max XGT®
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-13/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 56°): 1-5/16"
- No Load Speed: 6,000 RPM
- Overall Length: 13"
- Net Weight (with battery): 9.7 lbs.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™): Capable (transmitter sold separately)
- (1) 40V max XGT® Brushless 7-1/4" Circular Saw, AWS® Capable (GSH01Z)
- (1) 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040)
- (1) 40V max XGT® Rapid Optimum Charger (DC40RA)
- (1) 7-1/4" 24T C.T. Circular Saw Blade (B-61656)
- (1) Tool Bag