The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT11R) delivers power and speed in a compact size for a full range of driving and fastening tasks, with a fast-charging 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery for less downtime.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The XDT11R features a Makita-built 4-pole motor with variable speed (0-2,900 RPM and 0-3,500 IPM) that delivers 1,460 in-lbs of Max Torque. At only 5-3/8” long and 2.8 pounds (with battery), it has a compact and ergonomic design with less weight for reduced operator fatigue, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job. The built-in LED light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces and close quarters.
Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers including the XDT11R is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. With Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), the XDT11R is engineered for improved water and dust resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- Variable speed (0-2,900 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) and 1,460 in-lbs of torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/8" long
- Weighs only 2.8 lbs with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Dual LED lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B reaches a full charge in 25 minutes or less
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1820B is compatible with 18V LXT® Tools
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage, and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,500 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,460 in-lbs/165N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT® Compact Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 5-3/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 2.8 lbs
- Speed power selection: 1
- Power Type: Cordless
- (1) 18V LXT® Impact Driver (XDT11Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery (BL1820B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Case