Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a range of applications, and the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool (model XMT035) delivers corded speed and power without the cord. The XMT035 is engineered with additional features like reduced vibration and lower noise for improved performance and is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The XMT035 delivers up to 20 minutes of run time with Makita’s fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery. The variable speed control dial (6,000 – 20,000 OPM) and soft start feature enable the user to match the speed to the application with more control, and the 3.2 degree oscillation angle is engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding.
The XMT035 has a small diameter barrel grip for improved handling, a large on/off slide switch with lock-on button, and adapters to fit most competitive accessories.
The XMT035 is engineered for a range of applications including cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It is ideal for remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, wood floor installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class cordless multi-tool.
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 20 minutes of continuous run time
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2° Oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Includes adapters to fit most competitive accessories
- Small diameter barrel grip (only 2-3/8") for easy handling
- Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light and is engineered to automatically stop motor to notify user when it is time to recharge the battery
- Weighs only 4.9 lbs with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Ideal for wood flooring, tile, plaster, sheetrock, wood, PVC and a variety of other applications
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery BL1830B reaches a full charge in 30 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Oscillations Per Minute: 6,000 - 20,000 OPM
- Oscillation Angle: 3.2°
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length : 13-3/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 4.9 lbs
- Variable speed control dial: Yes
- Includes Universal Accessory Adaptor: Yes
- Soft start: Yes
- Tool-less blade change: Yes
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 14.33 lbs
- (1) 18V LXT® Multi-Tool (XMT03Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) 1-1/4" Plunge Blade (BiM), 14TPI (A-95255)
- (1) Multi-Tool Adapter (313249-6)
- (1) Multi-Tool Adapter (196271-6)
- (1) Sanding Pad, Multi-Tool, TM3000C, LXMT (A-95423)
- (1) 120 Grit Sandpaper (A-95532-1)
- (1) 180 Grit Sandpaper (A-95548-1)
- (1) Tool Case