The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 5-3/8” Metal Cutting Saw (model XSC01Z, tool only) delivers cordless cutting power to the jobsite. The XSC01Z has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a wide range of metal cutting applications in a variety of materials.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The XSC01Z features a Makita-built high-torque motor that delivers 3,600 RPM for faster metal cutting through Unistrut®, all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more.
The XSC01Z weighs only 5.7 lbs (with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 13-3/4” long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. It is also equipped with a built-in LED light that illuminates the work area for more efficient work.
The XSC01Z is engineered for a wide range of metal cutting tasks, and it's perfect for electrical, HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, metal roofing, and any pro-contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless metal cutting saw.
- Makita-built motor delivers 3,600 RPM for faster cutting
- Cuts a wide range of metals including Unistrut®, all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more
- Compact, ergonomic design at 13-3/4" long
- Weighs only 5.7 lbs with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage, and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Blade Diameter: 5-3/8"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Depth: 2"
- No Load Speed: 3,600 RPM
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 13-3/4"
- Net Weight (with battery): 5.7 lbs
- Power Type: Cordless